Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
• Planning and designing employees benefit packages.
• Executing the employee's annual review procedures.
• Maintaining a detailed record of the company’s employees.
• Hiring processes of new employees.
• Engaging in the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources department.
• Ensuring all the employees comply with the HR policies.
• Conducting exit interviews to identify the reason for termination/resignation.
• Organizing events and conferences for the employees.
• Managing workplace safety issues and complaints.
• Maintaining and recording employee attendance.
• Adhering to all the company’s rules and regulations.
• Maintain Payroll & Regulatory Statutory Compliance
|Experience||2 - 8 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac To 5 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR / Training & Development / Operations|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||hr HR Generalist|
|Address||Plot No.D-34, Row House No.30, Sector-12,|
(36)Health Care / Pharmaceuticals ...
(19)HR / Recruitment / Administrat...
(17)Sales & Marketing / Business D...
(17)Engineering/ Engineering Desig...
(14)Accounting / Auditing / Taxati...
(8)IT Software - Application Prog...
(4)Supply Chain / Purchase / Proc...
(4)Hotel / Restaurants /Travel / ...
(3)Front Office / Reception/Compu...
(3)Financial Services / Banking, ...
(1)IT Software - Client Server
(1)IT Software - DataBase / Dataw...
(1)Manufacturing / Production / Q...View More