Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Role: Legal Executive- Drafting and Vetting
Qualification - LLB /LLM
Experience – 3-10+ Years
Salary- Best in Industr
Join our team as our legal Executive very you shall be responsible for drafting sale agreement and sale deed and other legal documents. Liaison with the CRM and Sales team to close the queries raised by clients and arrange and handover the legal documents as requested by the clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
Real Estate experience & Kannada are mandatory.
- Should have the skills of Property Due diligence, Title scrutiny, Drafting & vetting.
1. Assist the Legal Manager with the documentation preparation.
2. Drafting and vetting letters, Conveyance Deeds/Sale Deeds, CRM documents, Undertaking, Affidavits, JDA, GPA, Agreement (case to case basis).
3. Drafting and finalizing various Sale Agreements related to Land/Site etc.
4. Prepare legal document sets for Sales & Marketing Department use.
5. Maintaining the tracker for Notices received from clients.
6. Drafting, vetting and filing of legal notices for defaulting customers.
7. Respond to legal queries raised by the client / the client's lawyers.
8. Providing legal support and advice to CRM/Client Service Department on various issues with investor/clients of the company.
9. Compilation of a list for delivering original title documents to banks in order to obtain project financing.
10. Preparation of documentation related to the handover process.
|Experience||3 - 9 Years|
|Salary||5 Lac To 15 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Legal / Law Services / Judiciary|
|Key Skills||Legal Consultant LLB Legal Executive|
|Address||Plot No.D-34, Row House No.30, Sector-12,|