Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Day to day planning & Coordination with the site for timely execution of planned maintenance and project activities.
• Planning manpower, materials, and all activities required for the project.
• Preparing project schedules, plans, engineering drawings, and technical specifications.
• Work Execution as per provided drawings and modification as per the site condition.
• Handle Installations related works
• Executing the work according to BOQ
• Coordination with field engineers and supervisors.
• Generation of the report and submitting it to the reporting officer
• Ensure the preliminary site preparatory work is carried out before the material arrives at the site. In this regard, coordinate and communicate with the customer regarding discrepancies/disputes.
• Supervise the Sub-contractor and monitor the progress at every site.
• Providing guidance to a team of workers about site safety and statutory requirements.
Must have- Qualification requirement: BE – Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Software skill – MS office Package & Auto CAD
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Good communication skills.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to deal with problems
|Experience||2 - 6 Years|
|Salary||4 Lac To 6 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering / Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Key Skills||Project Manager|
|Address||Plot No.D-34, Row House No.30, Sector-12,|