We are looking for a Jr. Engineer with a mechanical engineering
background to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for
making estimations after award of work, making bills to clients, negotiating
with vendors for procurement, making price comparative charts before purchase,
maintaining records of purchases and procurements, generating reports and
analysis of sales and purchase, managing the day-to-day activities of the
procurement department, analyzing the market trends for cost-effective
procurement of goods, coordinating with the suppliers for on-time delivery of
goods, maintaining good relations with the vendors, and keeping track of the
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 0-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
|0 - 3 Years
|2 Lac To 3 Lac P.A.
|Engineering / Engineering Design / R&D / Quality
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.