Role: Executive Assistant to MD (Male candidate)
Qualification: BE Civil/MBA in Finance
Experience: 0-1 years
• Excellent written and verbal communication in English & Kannada is Mandatory
• Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting
• Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
• Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
• Schedule meetings, appointments and manage Calendar, Minutes & travel
• Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the work place, such as, fund-raising events and staff appreciation events
• Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
• Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
• Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and client
• Ability to draft documents, PPT & make all necessary meeting preparations
• Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
• Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
|1 - 5 Years
|4 Lac To 6 Lac P.A.
|Front Office / Reception / Computer Operator / Assistant
|Other Bachelor Degree
|Executive Assistant Secretary Personal Assistant
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.