Roles and Responsibilities :
• Analyze photographs, drawings and maps to inform the direction of projects as well as the overall budget constraints
• Ensure project feasibility through continual evaluation of structural integrity and design practicality
• Create designs that utilize a variety of materials
• Perform and adjust quantity calculations for practical and budgetary purposes
• Communicate with team members as well as customers and vendors to ensure maximum cohesion and fluidity on projects
• Forecast design and construction time frames
• Inspect project sites to ensure they meet relevant codes and are progressing properly
|Experience||2 - 5 Years|
|Salary||4 Lac To 6 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering / Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Key Skills||Site Execution Building Construction Civil Engineer|
|Address||Plot No.D-34, Row House No.30, Sector-12,|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.