Maintain records of vouchers, invoices, payments, etc
– Handling day-to-day accounting
– Preparing invoices and following up for pending payments
– Handling all banking related works
– Communicating with clients and vendors through phone calls or email
– Making payments through various modes like NEFT, RTGS, cash, cheques, etc and keeping track of them
– Handling and filling GST is one of the key responsibility that should be included in account executive job description
– Preparing profit and loss statements
– Finalizing accounts, assisting in audits, maintaining ledger, maintaining account of fixed assets, and conducting all other accounting activities
– Handling petty cash
– Ensuring compliance with accounting and tax laws
|1 - 4 Years
|1 Lac 50 Thousand To 2 Lac P.A.
|Accounting / Auditing / Taxation
|Other Bachelor Degree
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.