Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Home Care Nurse Responsibilities:
· Travelling to patients’ homes and managing their care plans according to physicians’ instructions.
· Administering medication and insulin, and completing blood pressure, glucose, urine, and stool tests.
· Inspecting wounds, changing dressings, and handling personal grooming and hygiene.
· Testing for muscle weakness, bedsores, and any signs of infection.
· Listening to the concerns of family members and answering their questions.
· Educating caregivers and family on the aftercare or ongoing care of the patient.
· Providing suggestions for improved healthcare to physicians and family members of the patient.
· Monitoring patient recovery and compiling reports for the physician.
· Keeping abreast of developments in healthcare and attending workshops and lectures as required.
· Collaborating with doctors and other healthcare professionals to develop improved diets and healthcare plans for patients.
· Excellent observational and problem-solving skills.
· The ability to follow instructions but also to act independently if necessary.
· Excellent report writing skills.
· Active listening skills and empathy.
· Take and track vital signs.
· Measure and administer medications as prescribed
· Provide catheter care.
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 2 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Health Care / Pharmaceuticals / Medical|
|Key Skills||anm nurses Nurse|
|Address||Plot No.D-34, Row House No.30, Sector-12,|
(36)Health Care / Pharmaceuticals ...
(19)HR / Recruitment / Administrat...
(17)Engineering/ Engineering Desig...
(17)Sales & Marketing / Business D...
(14)Accounting / Auditing / Taxati...
(8)IT Software - Application Prog...
(4)Hotel / Restaurants /Travel / ...
(4)Supply Chain / Purchase / Proc...
(3)Financial Services / Banking, ...
(3)Front Office / Reception/Compu...
(1)Manufacturing / Production / Q...
(1)IT Software - Client Server
(1)IT Software - DataBase / Dataw...View More