Navi Mumbai, Mahape
• Recruit, train, build and manage a team of HR Recruiters who would be capable of continually delivering the Daily/Weekly/Monthly hiring counts.
• Continually coach and encourage the team performance for all recruiters on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
• Shortlist and empanel new recruitment vendors & ensure their timely productivity.
• Identify, shortlist, negotiate and run trials of the most recent and latest recruitment portals and/or platforms available in order to create fresh new sources of recruitment.
• Close follow-up with all the vendors & building their capability thus ensuring constant scale-up of their efficiency.
• Manage the bulk hiring required across various business lines with a group of recruiters.
• Explore new & innovative methods of recruitment on a continuous basis.
• Work very closely with the internal team and department managers to understand their recruitment needs.
Work Experience Requirement:
• Proven work experience of at least 2 years as a ‘Senior Human Resources Recruiter’ or ‘Team Leader’ working in the recruitment space for the Human Resources department.
• Be very well versed and efficient with use of various recruitment portals. This includes job postings, creating job descriptions, etc.
• Should be very well versed with Call Center related bulk hiring and recruitment needs. Call center related recruitment experience is mandatory.
|Experience||2 - 5 Years|
|Salary||4 Lac 50 Thousand To 7 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR / Training & Development / Operations|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Recruiting Follow Up Management Talent Acquisition|
|Address||Plot No.D-34, Row House No.30, Sector-12,|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.