Quality Engineer Job Profile :
1. Candidates should be able to inspect Weld quality, surface preparation, painting, machined items, witness / Perform NDT test, dimensional check, review of documents, update the inspection status.
2. Should be capable of reading and interpreting engineering drawing of fabricated structural and equipment items and machined components.
3. Should be capable to read, understand and interpret the documents such as, PO, Quality Plan, relevant Codes and Standards.
4. Should be familiar with mechanical measuring instruments used for inspecting fabricated items such as measuring tape, Vernier caliper, Micrometer, Height gauge, templates, Thread gauges, plumb, water level tube, Spirit level, Straight edge, Weld gauge, etc.,
5. Should coordinate with customer & Third party Inspector during inspection for Inspecting and testing materials, equipment, processes and products to ensure quality specifications are met.
6. Should coordinate with supervisors and provide support to all teams and maintain quality of all work processes in systems during the manufacturing stage.
7. Manage all communication with supervisors and ensure efficiency of all fabrication processes and resolve all issues for processes in time.
8. Familiar to prepare soft copy of the inspection reports and proper storage. The candidate should have worked in a Company having Fabrication of Medium to Heavy Fabrication of Equipment’s / structures / Tanks & machined parts inspection with hands on experience in:
a) Welding Inspection,
b) Incoming, In-process and Final Inspection.
c) Dimensional Inspection.
d) Surface Preparation & Painting inspection.
e) Raw Material Inspection
f) Segregation of Non Conformity items/products and also corrective actions for the NC’s.
Candidates with experience in production and inspection of Fabricated Steel Structures, Equipment’s, and Tanks in Medium or Heavy fabrication industry are preferred
|Experience||2 - 8 Years|
|Salary||4 Lac To 5 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering / Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Key Skills||Quality Engineer Mechanical Quality|
|Address||Plot No.D-34, Row House No.30, Sector-12,|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.