Designation: Project Manager(IT)
Technologies PMP certification, Practicing Agile and Scrum methodology
To plan and oversee projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget.
• Manage administrative and operational elements of projects to assure successful completion and client
satisfaction while meeting company goals for the projects.
• Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient
• Responsible for Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring, Controlling and Closing of projects.
• Responsible for Quality and Timely delivery of Project milestones.
• Client engagement and satisfaction, on the project worked on.
• Responsible for Stakeholder communication and management.
• Resource Management and utilization, motivation and leadership.
• Represent to the management at reviews, and other critical meetings, for the overall delivery aspects,
team status and plans.
• Communicate with the clients on a regular basis, Resource Management, Risk Management, Business
Analysis and Documentation.
• Ensure all documentations and processes are followed as per Cogitate’s SDLC
• Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
• Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
• Proven ability to solve problems creatively
• Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
• Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
• Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
• A go getter attitude with the ability
|8 - 14 Years
|15 Lac To 30 Lac P.A.
|IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance
|B.C.A, B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, M.Tech
|Project Manager IT Project Manager
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.