Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Reviews, compounds, prepares and/or oversees the compounding, preparation and dispensing of pharmaceuticals to patients or medical practitioners; makes decisions regarding generic substitution of prescribed pharmaceuticals.
2. Consults with patients and/or medical practitioners on drug indications/contraindications, dosage, drug interactions, and side effects; provides other drug and pharmaceutical information as appropriate.
3. Oversees the acquisition and disbursement of drugs and medications to various offices, clinics, and other sites.
4. Provides education, guidance and training to students, pharmacy interns, and or trainees during course of work and monitors performance.
5. Establishes and maintains methods and manner of storage and recordkeeping systems to provide for safekeeping of pharmaceuticals.
6. May take patient\'s histories as required; makes initial clinical assessments and refers patients to appropriate clinicians.
7. Performs routine quality control testing of equipment, environment and record keeping as required by federal, state and local regulations.
8. Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety, environmental, and/or infection control standards.
9. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
|Experience||1 - 4 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac To 3 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Health Care / Pharmaceuticals / Medical|
|Key Skills||Pharmacist Trainee Pharmacist|
|Address||Plot No.D-34, Row House No.30, Sector-12,|