Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Roles & Responsibilities
• German Language Expert are responsible for managing accounts, ensuring clients are satisfied.
• Translate mails form German to English and English to German.
• Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success.
• Develop positive relationships with clients and handling customers\' needs.
• Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs.
• Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks.
• Resolve customer queries and handle their requirements in a timely manner.
• Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase.
• Coordination with client and internal department on call or or by mail and resolve queries.
• Report on the status of accounts and transactions.
• Follow up with client regarding payment.
• German B2 level mandatory.
• Proven work experience as a German Language Expert
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time.
• Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
• Understanding of MS Office and CRM software
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Strong work ethic.
• Good sales skills.
Job Position: German Language Expert
Employment Type: Full Time
Number of Openings: 4
Location: Malad West
Shift: 9:00am- 2:00am Rotational Shifts
Experience: Minimum 1 Year
|Experience||1 - 4 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac To 4 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR / Training & Development / Operations|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||german expert German Language Expert|
|Address||Plot No.D-34, Row House No.30, Sector-12,|