Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Should be well experienced of managing and handling Administration and the whole branch operations.
• Manage inventory as well as warehouse, transportation, and other logistics processes
• Develop new strategies to streamline processes and reduce cost.
• Ensure that quality, quantity, customer satisfaction, and financial commitments are met.
• Perform metrics reporting and data analysis tasks to identify issues and opportunities for process improvements.
• Record of successful distribution and logistics management
• Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
• Proficient in standard logistics software
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
• Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
• Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees where required.
• Lead operational running of the branch, prioritising under-performing areas and suggesting/ managing adjustments through to fruition.
• Develop and implement medium term branch improvements
|Experience||5 - 10 Years|
|Salary||6 Lac To 8 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Cargo / Freight / Transportation / Packaging / Shipping / Logistic|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Logistic Manager Branch Manager|
|Address||Plot No.D-34, Row House No.30, Sector-12,|